10/1/09

ALICE! What I got for $6.20!

As you know, I am a huge fan of Alice.com.  I should be working for them for all the PR I do!

Click here to get a free account and get a $10 credit in your account once you spend at $50 on the site.  They have partnered up with brand name grocery item manufacturers as a different way of marketing brand names in this new economy, so there are some great deals!  Did I mention it's FREE SHIPPING if you order 6 or more items?

Once you sign in, head to the Other Ways to Shop dropdown list on the top right, then to Shop the Best Deals... that's where all the good stuff is!  I've purchased Huggies for 11 cents each!  The prices on the rest of the site are very competitive, but, buy, if you hit it at the right time... you're hooked!

Here's what I got in my latest order for $6.20 (incl. tax and shipping):

1 6-pack of Slim-Fast snack bars
3 packs of "lady products" (total of 60)
1 travel-size Downy Wrinkle Releaser (oh, but then yesterday I got a full-size one for 58 cents!)
1 roll of Bounty paper towels

Yeah, I said $6.20.

I love Alice!

No comments:

Post a Comment