9/30/09

To parents and anyone who likes to read thoughtful prose...

My good friend Lisa from college has been writing a stellar blog about all things parenting- and life-related for a while now.  She is a professional writer with regular pieces in national parenting, wedding, travel, and other assorted magazines.  She and her husband have two gorgeous daughters that they adopted from China, so she is an expert (in my opinion) on adoption.

I'm sure I will post this again as my readership increases, but there is no need to delay my strong recommendation that you check out her blog, The Mamahood.  Even my husband reads it regularly... maybe that's why he's such a great dad.  :-)

Visit often or subscribe to her feed... you will not regret her few-times-a-week doses of mama-wisdom!

CLICK HERE to head over to The Mamahood... you'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment