11/17/09

COUPONS! Hot codes for The Children's Place (my favorite store)!


I always thought The Children's Place was overpriced... until I went in and got two summers' worth of clothes for Chelsea for $40...  :-)

I just got the new coupon book in my bag when we went on Sunday.  Here are the codes!

15% off your entire purchase - Nov. 17 - Nov. 29 (excludes Nov. 27) - use code HHH9

Early birds tune in for a "special deal" Wednesday, Nov. 25 from 12:01 a.m to 11:59 p.m. - use code EARLYBIRD9

FREE SHIPPING on EVERY ORDER ALL DAY on Thursday, Nov. 26 (Thanksgiving Day) - use code FSTG9

FREE SHIPPING on EVERY ORDER ALL DAY on Monday, Nov. 30 (Cyber Monday) - use code FSCM9

Check out TCP on Facebook after noon on Wednesday, Nov 25 to find out all of the details on their Black Friday deals... apparently there will be promotions and deals going on all day.  YES!

Gift Card Deal: From Nov. 17 to Dec. 24, buy $40 or more in gift cards, get a $10 coupon.  Coupon must be used for an in-store purchase by Dec. 31, 2009.

I AM EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment